This painting started life as a demonstration in one of my Hide-N-Seek Watercolor Workshops (see classes at www.artofaloha.com). My intention was to keep the hibiscus mostly white and to allow the background to go dark in contrast. The edges of hibiscus flowers are often ruffled and appear lacey. They feel special, like they dressed up for the ball.
Sometimes we wake up in the morning ready for a great day ahead. Other times we don’t. These flowers remind us to set our intention for having a great day by dressing the part, right from the start. When we look good, we feel good about ourselves. Go ahead, put on your best clothes today and set yourself up for having a great day.
Original Watercolor: SOLD
Open-edition Paper Giclée prints:
- 8"Hx10"W mat (image size: 5"Hx6.75"W) = $35
- 11"Hx14"W mat (image size: 7.5”Hx10.5”W) = $50
- 16"Hx20"W mat (image size: 10.5H”x14.5W”) = $95
Limited-edition, Gallery-wrapped, Canvas Giclée prints:
- Image size: 16”Hx20”W gallery-wrapped, stretched canvas = $425.00
- Image size: 16”Hx20”W gallery-wrapped, unstretched canvas, ready-to-assemble (stretcher bars not included) = $295.00
- Image Size: 18”Hx24”W gallery-wrapped, stretched canvas = $495.00
- Image Size: 18”Hx24”W gallery-wrapped, unstretched canvas, ready-to-assemble (stretcher bars not included) = $375.00
Shipping: All prices include standard shipping within the United States. For international shipping please contact Patrice.